The attitude of a bride and groom is so important. Having a couple that has the most glorious outlook on life made planning their outdoor wedding an absolute dream. Karen and Eddie wanted a relaxed, fun afternoon surrounded by friends and family. A little rain didn’t dampen their wedding day or their spirit.
I am proud of the work that all these vendors did to make Karen and Eddie’s wedding weekend a reality. Special kudos to Wendy Norman of Apt. B Photography for the most lovely, light filled images of a truly wonderful couple.
- Ceremony Site: Private Residence
- Reception Site: Private Residence
- Floral and Event Designer: Joshua Grotheer Designs
- Sound and Lighting: JLK Events
- Event Rentals: Ranco Tent Rentals
- Caterer: Chef Nick Mueller & Co.
- Photographer: Apt. B Photography
- Entertainment: Emerald Empire Band
- Wedding Cake: Mollie Stone of MollieCakes
- Restroom: Royal Restrooms
- Transportation: Old Savannah Tours