I’ve know Shannon’s family for what seems like, well…forever. Her mom has watched me group up, and has always been supportive of me. So, when Chris FINALLY popped the question, Shannon’s mom asked me to lend a hand with the wedding details.
You might recognize Shannon and Chris from a little show called House Hunters on HGTV. Never heard of it? Well, you’re missing out. Yes, these two were on the show searching for the perfect home here in Savannah. They decided on a cute place in Ardsley Park, perfect for this young couple and their furry family.
For their big day, Shannon selected V neck halter bridesmaids dresses in pale blue from the Vera Wang line at David’s Bridal. The groomsmen each wore a classic black tuxedo. Linens were selected in ivory and pale blue colors, while the florals were playful spring-time arrangements of blue and white hydrangeas, light blue delphinium and plenty of white tulips and roses. The result was a fun, laughter-filled wedding with the most perfect weather and a gorgeous bride and handsome groom finally saying “I Do.”
Enjoy these photographs from photographer Tina Rowden of Tina Rowden Photo, based in Atlanta, Ga.
- Rehearsal Dinner Venue: 45 Bistro
- Ceremony: Isle of Hope United Methodist Church
- Reception: The Savannah Golf Club
- Wedding Coordinator: Tricia Windom
- Floral and Event Designer: Joshua Grotheer
- Bridal Gown: BleuBelle Bridal
- Lighting: JLK Events
- Photography: Tina Rowden Photo
- Catering: The Savannah Golf Club
- Wedding Cake: Mollie Stone
- Entertainment: The Voltage Brothers
- Event Rentals: Ranco Tent Rentals
- Vintage Seating: An Added Touch
- Transportation: Old Savannah Tours