Christine and David were married at The Mackey House on a warm July afternoon. The couple was surrounded by close friends and family as two families became one. Christine planned the perfect wedding filled with whites and creams and gold tones. The ceremony took place in the garden space just beyond the house. Bridesmaids wore pale gold wrap dresses and carried hand-tied bouquets of white garden roses, white dahlias, sand roses and silver dollar eucalyptus.
The results can be seen below, as captured by The Happy Bloom.
- Venue: The Mackey House
- Cocktail Hour Catering: King Of Pops
- Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas
- Floral and Event Design: Joshua Grotheer Designs
- Photography: The Happy Bloom
- Videographer: Brandon Zauche Videography
- Cake: Baker’s Pride
- Reception Catering: Magnolia Grill
- Hair & Makeup: Beyond Beautiful By Heather
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses: LuLu’s