I have known Jordan for a very long time. And Denny seems to have been around for about as long as I’ve know Jordan.
Everyone was so excited when Denny proposed. Jordan had been dreaming of her wedding since we rode together to high school each morning. She dreamt of an affair that was the epitome of Southern elegance. One that was classic and timeless, yet comfortable and inviting.
Fast forward to a beautiful weekend in April. No weather forecast was going to keep Jordan from having the perfect wedding she had been dreaming of since 9th grade.
A beautiful first look and ceremony took place just steps from Jordan’s childhood home on Isle of Hope. The Savannah Golf Club played host to one of the best receptions I have ever witnessed! The Davis clan really knows how to throw a good party. With a band that played non-stop, delicious Southern food and florals to match Jordan’s elegant yet casual style.
The bridesmaids wore a beautiful neutral tone and that was complemented with bouquets of gypsophila and lace ribbon. While the ceremony decor was kept simple, the reception space allowed for use of texture, pattern, gold and silver mercury glass, candlelight and plenty of white hydrangeas. With the help of Peachtree Tents & Events, BBJ Linens and lighting by JLK Events, we transformed the ballroom space at The Savannah Golf Club into the perfect party environment.
Enjoy these beautiful images captured by the uber talented Britt Croft of Britt Croft Photography.
- Ceremony: Isle of Hope United Methodist Church
- Reception: The Savannah Golf Club
- Day-of Coordinating: Posh Petals and Pearls
- Floral & Event Design: Joshua Grotheer Designs
- Event Rentals: Peachtree Tents & Events
- Photography: Britt Croft Photography
- Lighting: JLK Events
- Linens: BBJ Linen
- Bridal Gown: Wtoo by Watters purchased from I Do I Do
- Bride’s Shoes: Badgely Mischka
- Veil: Pronovias
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Dessy Group purchased from I Do I Do
- Groom & Groomsmen’s Attire: Michael Kors from Simons Formalwear
- Hair & Makeup: Royal Makeup & Hair
- Band: MVP – East Coast Entertainment
- Cake: Mollie Stone
- Groom’s Cake: Lowcountry Confections
- Transportation: Old Savannah Tours