She’s an actress. He’s a rockstar. Their wedding weekend was a star-studded event that rivaled Oscar night.
Wallis and Randall met while attending the University of Alabama. These two college sweethearts did everything together. They even moved out to West Hollywood together.
When it came time to start planning their wedding, the bride called to ask if I would help design her wedding. Without hesitation I said yes. She went on to explain that her theme and inspiration combined The Great Gatsby with The Wizard of Oz. I was sold.
The result is a reception filled with gold sequin, white ostrich feathers and more glamorous details captured by Carly Arnwine of Carly Arnwine Photography.
- Ceremony Venue: Isle of Hope United Methodist Church
- Wedding Coordinator: Tricia Windom
- Bridal Gown: Jenny Packham, available at BleuBelle Bridal
- Hair: Ashley Vick of Shear Elegance Salon
- Make-up: Emily Giddens of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
- Reception Venue: Plantation Club at The Landings Club
- Event & Floral Design: Joshua Grotheer of Joshua Grotheer Designs
- Photography: Carly Arnwine of Carly Arnwine Photography
- Event Rentals: Peachtree Tents & Events in Atlanta, Ga.
- Linens: BBJ Linen, I Do Linens
- Catering: Plantation Club at The Landings Club
- Wedding Cake: Plantation Club at The Landings Club
- Entertainment: KTG Musical Entertainment
- Rehearsal Dinner Venue: The Chatham Club