I have known Kelsey since college. She has a relaxed, care-free sensibility and her personality is infectious! It was a true joy getting to know her more throughout the planning process and getting to meet and know Mike and his love for Kelsey.
Kelsey and Mike were married May 31, 2014 at the picturesque Vinewood Plantation in Newnan, Ga. on a warm summer afternoon (complete with last-minute summer rain showers) under the most lovely old tree. The look was “rustic chic” with plenty of mason jars and burlap to complete the look.
The wedding color scheme was a mixture of coral, yellow and grey; perfect summer colors to fit the bride’s bright personality. While coral is a difficult color to match, the finished look ended up with some pink undertones which added to the cheerful, festive occasion.
I hope you enjoy several of the delicious images captured by Michele Mabie of Everything Lovely Photography.
- Ceremony Site: Vinewood Plantation
- Reception Site: Vinewood Plantation
- Photography: Everything Lovely Photography
- Hair/Makeup: Ginger Western Snowden
- Flowers: Joshua Grotheer Designs
- DJ: AMP’D Atlanta
- Videography: Bob’s Eye View
- Caterer: Kimble’s Events by Design
- Cake/Dessert: Blooming Flour Bakery
- Alcohol: The Alamo