Molly and Jared are a wonderful couple with exceptional taste. When Molly and I first talked about what her wedding would look like, she mentioned “timeless, vintage, classic, and Audry Hephburn:” enough said. I was hooked.
Similar Mrs. Hepburn’s style, Molly’s wedding featured black, silver, natural burlap and touches of tiffany blue; a color scheme that seemed perfect for September in Savannah. I took cues from the white hydrangeas and white garden roses that seemed to speak to Molly’s style and look for the wedding. I added touches of blue in the form of light blue hydrangeas and light blue delphinium.
The other element that Molly wanted to work into the look of the wedding was her love of antique and vintage brooches. The bridal bouquet features more than 90 crystal, pearl and silver brooches; a look that seemed to exemplify the feel of her wedding weekend. The bridesmaids wore chic black dresses with a cute ruffle collar and the bridesmaids’ gift was a strand of pearls tied with pretty satin ribbon. The groomsmen wore a tan suite with an ivory bow tie.
Below are some photographs courtesy of Katie McGee of Katie McGee Photography. Hope you enjoy this stunning photography.
Many thanks to Molly and Jared for allowing me to be part of their wedding weekend. I had such a wonderful time with your wedding and I wish you both many wonderful years of wedded bliss.
- Ceremony Location: The Charles Morris Center
- Reception Location: The Charles Morris Center
- Caterer: Tricia Barrett
- Wedding Coordinator: Tricia Windom
- Cake/Cupcakes: Unforgettable Bakery
- Wedding Gown: Legends by Romona Keveza from BleuBelle Bridal
- Wedding Party Attire: BleuBelle Bridal & Simon’s Formal Wear
- Flowers: Joshua Grotheer Designs
- Photography: Katie McGee of Katie McGee Photography